Friday, February 3, 2023
Empower Women Breadwinner Lawyers (WBL’s): Session 2
Get to where you want to be in terms of financial success, happiness and finding more meaning and joy in your life.
Not just another seminar: An Unconference to Empower Women Breadwinner Lawyers (WBL’s) – Session 2
Are you tired of attending seminars where the speakers talk the whole time and you leave feeling disengaged? Well, it’s time you attended an “Unconference!”
Come meet other Women Breadwinner Lawyers (WBL’s) while you learn from us and brainstorm–
Join Rachel Fry, Ph.D., Consulting Psychologist and Mary Meadows Livingston, CFA, CFP®, for an interactive discussion focused on Women Breadwinner Lawyers (WBL’s).
- Unlocking Your Power through Connection, March 2022, Momentum Women’s Leadership Conference
- Leading from a New Perspective: Navigating Remote Work and Other Challenges, March 2022, AmLaw 200 Firm, C-Suite and Partner Leadership Training
- Not Just Another Seminar: An Unconference to Empower Women Breadwinner Lawyers (WBL’s), February 2022, Birmingham Bar Association
- Mastering Difficult Conversations, Virtual Ethics CLE, December 15, 2021
- A perspective on health and wellness for lawyers and judges. Alabama State Bar, Ethics CLE, December 17, 2021
- November 2021, DISC Training, Mastering Your Style and Building an Effective Team, Corporate Practice Group, Southeast Regional Firm.
- July 2021, A View from the backside: Turning burnout into opportunities for the future, Alabama State Bar Annual Meeting.
- May 2021, Managing your inbox: Ways to become a better lawyer and enjoy the practice of law, Alabama State Bar, Young Lawyers Section, Annual Meeting
- July 2021, DISC Training, Mastering Your Style, Future Leaders Forum, Birmingham Bar Association.
- January 2021, Leading the way, how to build a collaborative team, AmLaw 200 Law Firm
- August, 2020 Identifying, Assisting and Leading through Mental Health and Engagement Challenges., AmLaw 200 Firm, C-Suite Leaders.
- June 2020, Surviving and thriving in the “new normal.” Business Litigation/Personal Injury Firm.
- October 2020 Attorney Health and Wellness, Mandatory Professionalism Seminar, Alabama State Bar
- December 2019, Building resiliency: Practical tools for lawyers. Chattanooga Bar Association, Annual Meeting.
- September 2019, Leadership development and communication using the DISC behavioral styles. Birmingham Bar Association.
- June 2019, Intentional Lawyering: Tools for success, National law firm.
- September 2018, Lawyering with a mindful approach. Emerging Leaders, Alabama Association for Justice.
- November 2016, Self care and the practice of law. National law firm.
- February 2016, Finding health and happiness in between billable hours. Annual Retreat, Women’s Initiative, Regional Firm.
- November 2015, Emotional health and the practice of law. Women’s Initiative, Regional Firm.